Currently fully staffed! Feel free to send over a resume for our files if you’d like or check back when we come into holiday party season.
We are looking for the right fit over anything. We pride ourselves on providing a happy, healthy, and educational work environment. If you’re looking for a great place to work, grow skills and have a lot of fun when doing it, you’ll love it here.
Why do I want to work here?
Redgarden is a local, independently owned/operated, full-service restaurant.
We are all about creating a comfortable neighborhood environment with high-quality drinks and eats with exceptional service that allows all our guests to relax while we do the work.
Every meal we cook is one we would happily serve our family because that’s what hospitality means to us – creating a welcoming environment where people feel at home, break bread, and share a pint. At the heart of every meaningful get-together is a table filled with great food and drinks. We pride ourselves on serving elevated, craft, pub-style food. From the hand-punched fries to the marinated, braised, and hand-sliced Banh Mi, we put love into everything we do. When making great beer, we need to make food that matches. So, that’s what we do!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming and sitting diners comfortably in the dining section
- Taking customers’ food and drink orders
- Making A variety of cocktails and pouring beer
- Collaborating with the kitchen and bar staff for prompt and correct delivery of orders
- Memorizing the menu and recommend appetizers, meals and drinks from restaurant wine stock
- Delivering a memorable dining experience by resolving all customer issues promptly
- Assisting with the tidying of tables, clearing leftovers and keeping the dining area neat and pleasant
- Setting tables and rearranging the dining area to accommodate larger groups and prepare the restaurant for special events
If this sounds like a good fit email